Email Address Changes

Your name must have already been updated through HR or the Registrars office in order to proceed with this request.


  • Legal Name Changes
    • Employees:  Call Human Resources at 423-425-4221 or complete the general inquiry form for assistance with updating your legal name.
    • Students: Contact the Mocs One office for assistance with updating your legal name or complete the information update form.
  • Preferred First Name ChangesVisit MyMocsNet for instructions on updating your preferred first name.

If you have attended UTC as a student and are currently an employee, you will need to contact both offices to update your legal name.


If you have already updated your preferred first name or made changes to your legal name through HR or the Registrars office, you may want to update your email address as well. You can also request a change to your email address if your name does not appear correctly in your email address.

Available to

  • Faculty, Staff, Student Workers
Request Service


Service ID: 49849
Wed 4/28/21 8:52 PM
Sun 2/11/24 10:51 PM